10.09.2012

Nail Polish Haul!

So we went to a different Walgreens last weekend and I finally went back this morning.  I have like three within five miles of my place but I went to one more up north and it was the best decision ever!  I walked in and it was like heaven they had the best OPI selection around me plus they had theBalm which I really wanted to try.  So here they are! Swatches coming soon I have to get some nail wheels or something.




This color is soooo pretty! I got it because it reminded me of a darker version of Illamasqua's Raindrops. 





This color reminds me of a lighter version of Essie's Sew Psyched but it has no shimmer at all.  Its super pretty though I was excited to see they had it. 




This is a beautiful nude color that I've been wanting for a while.  I like it because it is more pink than the other nudes I've tried so it actually looks good with my skin. 







I'm glad I got this color because I don't have anything else like it.  I can't wait to try it. 





Super gorgeous! What else can I say. 





This color is amazing!!! I'm so excited about it I can't even! It seriously resembles a salmon. So pretty!





I was obsessing over swatches of this color.  So happy they had it there :) 






This color is also beautiful.  I love yellows like this.  Unfortunately it is extremely similar to my OPI The It Color.  Just by looking at it, it looks a little more yellow while the it color is a tad more orange than this.  We'll see how it looks on the nail.


Alright well that is it for now but I do plan on doing a couple more haul as well as a swatch-fest.  Have a good week!  Let me know if you have tried any of these and what you think about them.  










No comments:

Post a Comment