10.17.2012

Butter London

   I finally decided to take the plunge and try Butter London.  I'm not going to lie, I am a cheap person so paying 14.00 for a nail polish is a little steep for me.  I received an email from Ulta so I decided to check their website out and they had Butter London nail polish buy 2 get 1 free.  I was all over it.  I had been wanting a couple of polishes really bad.  Wallis was the first one I really wanted to try and after scouring the web for swatches I found two more that I liked, Disco Biscuit and La Moss.  I had been on the search for a really rich vampy red for a while and a lot of the ones I had seen had too much purple for me.  Overall I am really excited to have these and would shell out the 14.00 for them in the future.

     Currently I have Wallis on two coats.  I really love this polish it dried super fast and felt  really light and not super thick like other polishes.  Swatch Time!



 Wallis


Disco Biscuit
 This one was a little strange.  When I was applying it, it was smooth and then it dried with a bumpy texture.  I really wish I could see more of the glitter in it but its still beautiful.  Two coats.

La Moss
I love this polish.  I think I'm going to try this one next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment