10.18.2012

China Glaze Fall 2012 On Safari Collection

On Safari
LtoR: Elephant Walk, Desert Sun, Man Hunt
   

     There are some gorgeous colors in this collection with 12 total.  There are a couple of shades that I would still like to get but these are the ones I have for now.



LtoR: Desert Sun, Man Hunt, Elephant Walk

I really love all of these colors they were all opaque in two coats.  Both Desert Sun and Man Hunt have creme finishes and Elephant Walk has shimmer in it but its nice and subtle.  I don't usually like shimmery colors because I like to go all the way or none of the way.  So I like either creme or tons of glitter.  For some reason I really like the shimmery gray/blue colors like Elephant Walk, Illamasqua Raindrops, or OPI I Have a Herring Problem.  

Desert Sun is such a nice fall color.  It reminds me of the color of apple cider.  When I first saw it in the bottle it reminded me of a dark manilla envelope for something but when its swatched it reminds me more of apple cider or gingerbread.  

Man Hunt is an awesome royal blue color with a creme finish.  I don't have a color like this because I prefer more aqua blues and turquoise but everyone should have a nice royal blue color for their collection and Man Hunt is definitely a good choice. 

Elephant Walk like I said earlier is a gray with a subtle shimmer.  I like it because I don't have any light grays so its nice to have this one.  I think I'll end up getting a gray with a creme finish eventually but this one works for me now.  

Overall, these are all nice shades I really think Desert Sun stands out and if you don't have it go get it! haha only if you want to of course.  Its so beautiful and unique so if you are thinking about it go and get it.  I could do without Elephant Walk just because I don't see myself using it that much but all of these apply wonderfully and are nice is two coats.  

Now I want some apple cider...


No comments:

Post a Comment