10.04.2012

Nails of the Day: Cinderella Manicure

Hi Everyone!  I have had Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the Air for over a year now and have not figured out how I like to wear it until a couple of days ago.  Last week I had finally picked up a light blue nail polish Sally Hansen's Air.  I also went to my Walgreens and picked up Sinful Colors Cinderella.  So I was thinking about how I wanted to do my nails and figured I would give Glitter in the Air another try and I am sooo glad I did.  I did two coats of Air, one coat of Glitter in the Air, and one coat of Cinderella.  It was amazing such a pretty combo.  Cinderella is so awesome I can't wait to see what it looks like on other colors.  It almost has a holographic effect but its more of really light pink glitter flecks.






I really wish these pictures captured how pretty and glittery these polishes look together.  I definitely reminds me of Cinderella.  I do wish I picked up more of the hexagonal glitter from Glitter in the Air but I don't like too many coats of nail polish.

Let me know what you think.  What are your favorite nail polish combos?

No comments:

Post a Comment