11.11.2012

Rave Rave Rave!: Cult Nails Charlatan

Hi Everyone!!!

So I'm super excited because I finally got my hands on some Cult Nails polish and the two I now have are Charlatan and Deception.  Both are top coats from the Deceptive Collection and they are beautiful!  OK.  So Charlatan has changed my life.  I swear I've swatched it on twelve different polishes and it made them all look more beautiful!  I almost can't handle it, its crazy.  I seriously just sit and look at my nails...then I tell my fiance to look at them and then I stare at them some more.

Here is Charlatan over Essie Play Date which is another one of my favorites.  At certain angles it looks like it shimmers a hot pink color and then at other angles its shifts to blue.  Ammmaaaazing....







No comments:

Post a Comment